Volunteers who come to help with the storm relief should
Needful Things To Bring While Assisting Flood Relief
bring as many of the NEEDFUL THINGS as possible. The work consists of removing all items damaged by floods. These include; carpenting, sheetrock, mud, appliances, damaged furniture, , etc.,.
Items Needed For Flood Relief and Cleanup
1. Food, water, tents, sleeping bag, sun block, hats
2. Hammers, crowbars, breakerbars, (for ripping out baseboards, sheetrock)
3. Utility knives, drywall saw, etc.
4. Safety glasses and/or goggles
5. Yellow "Helping Hands" shirts if you have one
6. Wheel barrow
7. Square shovel
8. BOOTS! BOOTS!
11. Medical Kit
12. Large Trash Bags
14. Garden Sprayer (if you have one)
15. Masks (for mold protection)
18. Soap, towels
|Storm Help 2, 1001 23rd Avenue, Suite C, Tuscaloosa, AL, 35401, 205-752-5050|